Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Yeah yeah, where have I been.

Busy, and under the wheels of the band wagon, but I'm back! In part due to a challenge on
http://www.busymommawellness.com/ And in part because my folks just left. My mother always fills my house with junk food, and I have NO WILL POWER!!!

So Today is TUESDAY 6-20


Weigh in after breakfast/snack and with clothes (yes I forgot again this morning) : back up to 210 :-(

Breakfast
bowl of Kashi cereal and Diet coke

Luch
Single scoop Black berry chip ice cream in a sugar cone with mom's club

Dinner
2 "breakfast taco's with Egg and fake sausage

Snacks
Crackers with Cream cheese and Rasberry chipolte sause
One bite of Hubby's candy bar.

EXERSIZE
11:45 10 minutes improvised step/dance
6-7 #1's sports class - retrieving balls during batting practice 10 min

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home